- AVAILABLE IN 5-LB BAGS: Non-polished translucent glass marbles -- flat bottom with a rounded top. Oval and circular in shape. Commonly used to fill vases and mason jars; as decorations placed at the bottom of aquariums and birdbaths; for creating magnets and other DIY crafts and jewelry; as well as quick party favors at weddings and other formal/non-formal events. A 5-lb bag typically contains between 400-500 marbles.
- CHEAPER THAN HOBBY STONES: Though these gems produce no residue, washing them before use will remove any dust or grime collected onto the glass during shipment to get the more sparkle and shine. Each marbled glass gem is approximately ¾” in size -- roughly the size of a nickel. Marbles act as wonderful weighted filler for stabilizing and supporting cut flowers, tea lights, makeup brush containers, kitchen utensils, table centerpieces, and other top-heavy items.
- QUALITY WEIGHTED BASE OPTION: Attractive looking, sized right for filling various containers, and shipped in manufacturing quality. These gems are especially great for top-heavy vases, where you do not want too much added color to distract from the flowers nor interferes with theplacement of the stems. A very attractive and cost effective decorative accessory.
- ILLUMINATES WHEN EXPOSED TO LIGHT: With proper care, these gems will last an entire lifetime. The translucency of each gem allows any light source to shine through, creating beautiful illumination you will love gazing upon. Scatter a layer onto the base of a birdbath to let birds and bees take sips of water without risking drowning.
- A DECORATIVE MARVEL IN MARBLES: These ornamental marbles are just the embellishment you need. Use them for your DIY projects such as filling your flower vase, fish tank, or votive candle holders. Purpose them for wedding favors, birdbaths, magnets, and more.
Details: Beautifully compliments floral arrangements and DIY light displays Adding decorative marbles to a vase, jar, frame, or mixed media craft project brings a unique charm that such a simple accessory rarely brings. These translucent gems allow light to pass through entirely -- adding illumination and shimmering reflection to any table setting or design project. Oval shaped with flat bottoms, and sold in five lb. quantities. Each bag will provide you with roughly 500-600 gems measuring about ¾" (the size of a dime). They are an eye-catching accessory that will look just as impressive scattered across as a tablecloth as they will acting as brilliant filler for glass containers, aquariums, mason jars, and birdbaths. A little imagination goes a long ways with these decorative marbles From candlescapes, tea lights, and garden treasure jars, to decorative borders for frames, mirrors, and even stained glass panels. Another overlooked benefit that gems and marbles such as these provide is acting as a literal lifesaver to bees that are only looking to get a drink of water. Scatter the gems along the bottom of the bath/fountain and fill water slightly below the marble's upper surface. Bees are dying everywhere -- no need to exasperate things for our pollinating friends. Mix these gems with other colorful marbles and stones to create vibrant bases and arrangements. Gentle washing before use is recommended We recommend washing these marbles before use to remove any dust, dirt, or other residue collected during transport. With proper handling, these marbles should last for an entire lifetime. You do not need to be super crafty to appreciate the usefulness and DIY value of these beautiful gems. Use them repeatedly for eye-catching decorations on bookshelves, in terrariums and planters, or placed inside vases serving as table centerpieces at your next party or social event. Note: vase not included.
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.3 x 2.6 inches