Brand: SAKAGEN FLOWER MAKE SERIES
- This scissor is ideally suited for flower arrangements. It is used for cutting floral wire, ribbon, papers, preserved flowers and so on.
- Manufacturer's Recommendation: Wire cutting 18 Gauge or thiner
- Cover of the cutter part is attached. *Color of the cover may vary.
- Sakagen founded in 1903, is also famous as a manufacturer of florist scissors F170 series.
- Electro-less Nickel coating blades for tough, Made in Japan
Binding: Office Product
Details: Precautions for use: -Please wipe off moisture and dirt after use and keep it in the dry place. About SAKAGEN: SAKAGEN Co.,Ltd, the manufacturer of this item has a long tradition as Blade manufacturer in Sanjo city in Japan, where many good makers of steel made tools and blades have been gathering. SAKEGEN's product had got a lot of prize for their functions and designs.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.0 x 0.9 inches